18 July 2006

Ah, Summer In Madison!

Some photos of me on my newly-acquired F2 wind surfer, under the tutelage of my friend Jim (he shot the pix, BTW).





Yes, Virginia, Madison is really this nice. As my brother-in-law once summed it up..."It's Oz."


My favorite line of the evening came when we were starting to pack up, groaning over the unaccustomed exercise. I unzipped a little cooler and held up two bottles. Jim's eyes went round with kid-on-Christmas-morning wonder. "You brought beer?!"

2 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you trade the Cardinal for a wind surfer??? Russ

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos, Wolfie. It's now obvious that you are practicing for a James Bond-style entrance: You drop, parachuteless from your plane, your snowboard strapped to your feet, plunge down a mile of powder to land - expertly - to windsurf on Lake Monona. I'll be there to hand you a daiquiri.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home